Find us on Facebook
- Mynaijabaze on Remembering Siti on Ramadan
- Faye on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- Shawn Smith on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- aziza shaikh on Remembering the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, One Year Later
- Mohammad shakoor on Saints and Misfits and Everything in Between
Great discussion and I like how you bring up the fact that the “right to drive” is actually an economic and able-bodied privilege that millions of people around the world don’t have access to, even if there’s no policy restricting this right.