Find us on Facebook
- Mynaijabaze on Remembering Siti on Ramadan
- Faye on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- Shawn Smith on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- aziza shaikh on Remembering the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, One Year Later
- Mohammad shakoor on Saints and Misfits and Everything in Between
Thanks I’d be interested in reading this book. It’s not often that you come across books by Muslim authors in the West with such intense subject matter. The closest in similarity to this book might be “The Girl with the Tangerine Scarf”, which had its share of handling serious subjects.