Find us on Facebook
- Mynaijabaze on Remembering Siti on Ramadan
- Faye on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- Shawn Smith on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- aziza shaikh on Remembering the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, One Year Later
- Mohammad shakoor on Saints and Misfits and Everything in Between
“But these are important details to be omitting, given that the comments on these articles often rush to condemn all Saudis, Arabs, and/or Muslims as Neanderthals.”
I don’t think the detail that most Saudis know that driving causes no health problems for women but they STILL oppose allowing women to drive makes them look any better. It makes Saudi men look like Neanderthals who are determined to maintain male privilege for no good reason except they don’t have the self-confidence to deal with women on an equal playing field.