Find us on Facebook
- Mynaijabaze on Remembering Siti on Ramadan
- Faye on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- Shawn Smith on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- aziza shaikh on Remembering the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, One Year Later
- Mohammad shakoor on Saints and Misfits and Everything in Between
So MMW is now giving space to people who openly identify themselves as Islamophobes? This sort of masochism is present only in progressive Muslim websites where the need to demonstrate how progressive you are entails giving column space to people diametrically opposed to what you ostensibly represent. You don’t see the Atheist section of Patheos giving space to people who say they hate both atheism and atheists.
And don’t tell me I “misunderstood” her article in which she proclaimed herself as an Islamophobe. BTW if you truly want to demonstrate your “progressive” bonafides, why not start providing guest columns to Ayan Magan (Alias, Hrsi Ali) and Pamela Geller. Hell you have already been caught once linking to Geller’s site, so why not go all the way and give her a regular column. It will demonstrate inclusiveness and open mindedness (Insert other BS justifications) and show how tolerant you are.