Find us on Facebook
- Mynaijabaze on Remembering Siti on Ramadan
- Faye on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- Shawn Smith on Ramadan ~ Maybe Next Year
- aziza shaikh on Remembering the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, One Year Later
- Mohammad shakoor on Saints and Misfits and Everything in Between
Unfortunately this is the price we as an ummah pay for allowing “traditional fundamentalist” Islam such as Deobandism and Wahhabism, as well as “modernist political Islamic fundamentalism” such as the Jama`at-e-Islami and Muslim Brotherhood versions to flourish. They have robbed Islam of its humanistic and humane characteristics.